How do I log into my courses?

Click "LMS login" in the top menu, use your username and password for this site. Easy. Peasy.


University of the Pacific students not seeking a degree are not sent 1098-T’s.  Our zero balance receipts have the university's tax ID # & are usually sufficient enough when filing. To request a zero balance receipt send an email to in the request include your full name, the last 4 of your SS#, your email address, course names, and course numbers.

University of the Pacific/University College 209.946.2424

For the CT Courses charges, use the information on the receipt you received from CT Courses.

Transcript Information

Transcript Information

Unofficial Transcript

An unofficial transcript will be mailed to you automatically from University of the Pacific – Benerd College within one week from when you complete your course. You can expect to receive an unofficial transcript within 10-12 business days via standard mail. If you do not receive it within that time frame, please contact the main office at University of the Pacific – Benerd College (209.946.2424) to determine the status of your unofficial transcript or to request another copy to be mailed to you. Carefully previewing the unofficial transcript you receive by mail will allow you to verify that your courses and credits appear correctly before you order and pay for an official transcript.

Order an Official Transcript

Transcript Cost*

Method Total Cost
Electronic $10.00
USPS $12.50
USPS International $15.25
Fed Ex Domestic $40.00
Fed Ex International $65.00


While ordering an e-transcript is quick and easy, there are a few things you should know before ordering.


If you are attempting to order an official transcript and have not received your unofficial transcript in the mail to verify that your course grade(s) have been posted, please be sure to choose the option to Hold for Grades. If you do not select Hold for Grades, your transcript may not reflect your most recent courses and you will be required to pay for an updated transcript documenting all of your coursework.


  • Choose Yes, currently attending for the Enrollment Status question, so that the Hold for Grades option appears.
    • If you choose the option to Hold for Grades, please use the Special Instructions box to specify the course being held!


While your e-transcript usually arrives within 15 minutes of placing your order, there are several factors that may delay your transcript.

  • Transcript requests through Parchment are processed by an automated system. If your request is not matched during this process, it will require additional time to review your request. If necessary, we will reach out to you for additional information.
    • Please allow two business days for this review. Additional processing time may be required during the summer months.
    • You can access your Parchment account for the current status of your transcript request.

Click here to order an official transcript.


How can I be reimbursed by my district?

It is usually easy to receive reimbursement for CT Courses.
CT Courses will send you a detailed receipt within 24hrs of your registration. University of the Pacific receipts, if previously enrolled your receipt will be sent within 24hrs, new enrollees, 2-3 business days.
Submit both receipts along with your transcripts to your district for reimbursement. (some districts will accept your certificate of completion in lieu of your transcripts)
The best and most accurate tuition reimbursement information will be available from your district HR department.

As always, feel free to contact us if you need any help.

What is a PDU?

Required Professional Development Units (PDUs): Are needed to maintain a teaching license for the state of Oregon. PDUs are determined by the amount of credits a teacher is getting from a graduate or non-graduate course at a university. All educators who have obtained a final license type will soon be required to complete Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew, regardless of employment status. A “final license type” is defined as a license that an educator could choose to renew indefinitely, for the remainder of a career. This State of Oregon change takes effect January 1st, 2013.

What types of Oregon licenses require PDUs?

Basic, Standard, Initial II, Limited, Career and Technical II, Five-Year Career and Technical, Initial School Psychologist, Distinguished Administrator, or Continuing license. And Substitute Teacher.

What’s the difference between a semester credit hour and a term credit hour?

Semester credit hours are worth 1.5 quarter credits.

How many PDUs do teachers have to complete?

Half Time or more employees of a school district must complete 25 PDUs per year or a total of 75 PDUs for a 3 year license and 125 PDUs for a five-year license. 75 PDUs = 3.75 PSU Credit Hours 125 PDUs = 6.25 PSU Credit Hours If the teacher has substituted, or is retired or unemployed AND will renew their license in 2018, they will need to complete 25 PDUs or 1.25 Credits

I have a masters degree and feel I don’t need to complete PDUs, is this true?

For all renewals after January 1st, 2013, teachers must complete PDUs to maintain their license, regardless of employment status.

Can I use the same PDUs to renew more than one license?

Yes, if a teacher holds more than one type of teaching license. The PDUs taken through PSU will count towards their license requirements on all licensees. Everyone on a full license will have to complete at least some PDUs if they renew in 2013.

How many PDUs will I receive if I take a class from Ardys through University of the Pacific?

Communication Technology offers 3 types of courses: 1 credit = 30 PDUs, 2 credit = 60 PDUs, 4 credit = 120 PDUs.

What about substitute teaching license, or restricted substitute teaching license?

Depends on when the license will expire: 2019 = 20 PDUs 2020 = 30 PDUs.

How will I pay the University of the Pacific credit fee?

When you sign up your credit card information is securely sent to the university, and your card will be charged within 48hrs.

Are CT Courses quarter hour or semester hour credits?

Graduate level semester hour credits, each semester credit is worth 1.5 quarter credits.

How do I contact the University of the Pacific?

For Registered Students: Dr. Allan Lifson 949-646-9696. The dedicated office hours are T W TH 8am -12noon PST. Email