University of the Pacific students not seeking a degree are not sent 1098-T’s.  Our zero balance receipts have the university’s tax ID # & are usually sufficient enough when filing. To request a zero balance receipt send an email to in the request include your full name, the last 4 of your SS#, your email address, course names, and course numbers.

University of the Pacific/University College 209.946.2424

For the CT Courses charges, use the information on the receipt you received from CT Courses.