How can I be reimbursed by my district?

It is usually easy to receive reimbursement for CT Courses.
CT Courses will send you a detailed receipt within 24hrs of your registration.
You will need to request a receipt from the University of the Pacific by contacting their main office., include your name, email address, date of birth, and course numbers. Your receipt should be available 3 to 4 weeks after you have registered.
Submit both receipts along with your transcripts to your district for reimbursement. (some districts will accept your certificate of completion in lieu of your transcripts)
The best and most accurate tuition reimbursement information will be available from your district HR department.

As always, feel free to contact us if you need any help.